1. Applying for an individual exhibition is free of charge. We need your complete application no later than April 17th 2017. Applications which arrive later will not be regarded.
2. Your application should include a link to your own photo website or blog. If you do not have a website or blog with reference pictures, please send 5 photographs to the festival e-mail address, along with your bio and a summary about your exhibition and how it matches the theme of the year.
3. Maximum image resolution for the reference photographs is 72 dpi. The long side of the image can be a maximum of 600 pixles.
4. Applications are processed continuously. A reply regarding your application will be sent to you no later than May 31st 2017.
5. To be able to exhibit you must be be/become a festival member 2017.
6. An accepted exhibition application is binding. Dropping out after having received acceptance for an individual exhibition will be charged at SEK 1,000.
7. All exhibition costs, including printing and mounting, overnight stays, and any additional costs, are paid by the exhibiting photographer, unless otherwise agreed.
8. The exhibiting photographer is not entitled to any payment or fee paid to him or her by the festival organizer, unless special arrangements have been made.
9. The festival organizer reserves the right to charge the exhibiting photographer a commission fee for each sold item, unless otherwise agreed.
10. The festival organizer will not publish any photographs by the exhibiting photographer on our website or in printed material without prior permission from the photographer.
11. In the event of a disagreement regarding these terms and conditions or any other matter relating to the exhibition, the decision of the festival organizer shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
12. Information about all exhibitions and photographers will be published on the festival website, as well as in printed material before and during the festival.
13. The exhibiting photographer is responsible for the insurance of his/hers exhibition unless otherwise arranged with the festival organizer or the owner of the exhibition space.
1. Exhibiting at the Board costs SEK 250/m. Please pay to either Swish 123 456 58 26), or to our bank account Plusgiro 17 69 57- 9. Membership for 2017 is included in the fee.
Please write the following with your payment: “first name & surname Board”. This is important as otherwise we will not be able to establish where the money comes from.
2. Applications to the Board are binding.
3. Please e-mail your contact details and date of payment to email@example.com.
4. The festival organizer reserves the right to deny the exhibition of photographs which in the organizer´s view may be interpreted as non-ethical and/or offensive.
5. The festival organizer does not take responsibility for any damages to photographs exhibited during the festival, but there will be people guarding the exhibition during the festival days.
6. Last day of application is September 1st 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are responsible for your own photographs during the festival days. All Board exhibitioners will be scheduled to participate in guarding the exhibitions. This will be a joint responsibility together with the other Board photographers. Please also note that Thursday evening will be the opening night for all exhibitions including the Board, 6-8 pm. Our wish is that all board photographers will be present at the opening night to greet their visitors.